Saturday 31 August 2013

procrastinating

so i'm supposed to be finishing my final project for my degree course in health science but as usual i'm trying my best not to do it?
went out for a run this morning and i'm convinced that the next running shoes i get will have to minimalist or barefoot type shoes, since my unknown knee injury i'm running completely , i land fairly flat with no heel strike. this seems to be something that my body has started to do on its own. i noticed it when i started back a few weeks ago. but it was only yesterday that i heard about barefoot running. im looking at getting a pair of merrell trail glove http://www.merrell.com/UK/en-GB/Product.mvc.aspx/23456M/70130/Mens/Barefoot-Run-Trail-Glove?dimensions=0 anyone else wear them , or have any tips.
      I'm also trying to teach a three year old how to use a swing on her own , tips for that aswell please.

No comments:

Post a Comment