Thursday 7 November 2013

jennifer anistons insanity hair

good morning all, its been 3 days since my last confession. so i headed out yesterday with the intention of getting photos of my normal route and to keep my feet dry(as my normal route involves crossing a river). as soon as  let the  house it started pissing rain and me being in my trail gloves( the rain and puddles are naturally attracted to trail gloves ) i got soaked. i did manage to get one picture which i will stick up here as soon as i can.http://www.mapmyrun.com/workout/423551135
           So while i was watching tv last night i came across an advert for insanity, firsts thought : what a load of shite but due to the power of tv, by the end of the ad i had decided to try it out, so today i did the fitness test, it was tough.  ill post the results next. quick question, do my millions of fans want  before and after photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment